Changing regulations such as the Digital Healthcare Act in Germany, have both doctors and patients abandoning their reservations towards using digital tools and funding in digital health is on track for a record year.
Inherently, healthcare and insurance go hand in hand - which is why we combined the expertise of the InsurTech Hub Munich and the Medical Valley Nurnberg/Erlangen to embark on a three-month journey with 40 international startups: the H+ Digital Health Innovation Programme - designed to support the most ambitious shakers grow their business and get a foot in the door with insurance and health players.
• Jens Spahn, Federal Minister of Health, Germany
• Daniel Bahr, Board Member, Allianz Private Krankenversicherungs-AG and former Federal Minister of Health
• Anett Numa, Digital Transformation Adviser, E-Estonia Briefing Center
• Dr. Daniel Kraft, Faculty Chair of Medicine Singularity University, Founder and Chair Exponential Medicine
• Dr. Anne-Sophie Geier, Managing Director, Spitzenverband Digitale Gesundheitsversorgung